Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tommyland for $5.49



Cheap Tommyland Discount Review Shop



I am fascinated by the number of people on here that say that this book is "deep" or really "tells it all" and that kind of thing. Neither are true in the least. Sure, Tommy is a real person, with real feelings, but, HELLO, I think most people could figure out that much on their own. And there are other books that tell a lot more about Motley Crue and their antics besides this one. This has a different feel.

This book is poorly organized and completely disjointed. But it's a party, so who cares? It's like hanging out with Tommy for a few nights while he gets all excited about various topics. After the first night swapping stories at the bar, he calls you at 3am because he just thought of something else, then the next day you go to his house at 9am for some breakfast and a few shots, then hang out in the pool acting stupid, whatever. Tommy Lee is one guy with a real lust for life, and if you have a pulse, it is contagious.

This book can be finished in a couple of afternoons, or even in one sitting. Don't pass this up if you like to have fun. Jump in there and read it and hear about Tommy's random thoughts ranging from big girls to Jagermeister. It is a great way to lighten your life for a few hours.

Available at Amazon

Cheap "Tommyland" Discount Review Shop





"Tommyland" Feature


  • ISBN13: 9780743483445
  • Condition: New
  • Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, Over one million books sold! 98% Positive feedback. Compare our books, prices and service to the competition. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed



"Tommyland" Overview


I am Tommy Lee, born Thomas Lee Bass in Athens, Greece, on October 3, 1962, and raised in a suburb of California by an American father and a Greek mother. At seventeen, I joined Mötley Crüe and we became one of the baddest-ass rock bands in history. We sold over 40 million albums, we wreaked havoc, we scared parents, and we titillated too many fathers' daughters. I've been married three times: once for just a few days to a Penthouse Pet, for seven years to Heather Locklear, and then for five years to Pamela Anderson, with whom I have two beautiful sons. I've gotten into a lot of fights and I've been to jail a few times.

But this book isn't your typical journey in a straight line from day one to day now. I'm more interested in revealing what's most important about my life, like how I cook my steaks; what I think of the tabloids, the truth, my ex-wives, my ex-band, my music; and what an innocent observer might find hanging around my house any given Sunday. You'll get plenty of facts and I'll tell you a story, but my real mission here is to paint you a picture of my life. I want to show you how my memories smell.

I'd like to get into it now, so please take your seats. I advise you to keep your arms and legs inside the car at all times. If you have a pacemaker, a heart condition, or if you are pregnant or too damn short to reach the safety bar, I ask that you turn back immediately. Those with weak stomachs, strict morals, or chronic indigestion should put the book down now. For the rest of you, there's one truth that's real across the board: What you send out is what you get back. Send out the good, people, and it will come back to you. There's another thing I've learned over the years, in court, in fights, and in arguments with people I love: There isn't one truth, there are many. This book is my truth.





Tommyland, a funny book. - Evelyn Nunes Raposo - RIO DE JANEIRO, RIO DE JANEIRO, BR
It is not a classic of the American Literature, but it will make you laugh and who does not need to laugh sometimes?

Tommy tell us about his life in a very funny way and the highlights in is this book is, definately, charpter two with his sexual advises.

This book worths for the funny moments it gives to us.




Hoping for more insight into the more wild side of his life but he told a good story. - D. Berry - Orlando, FL
This was an interesting book from beginning to end. I was hoping to read about the wild side of his life as I am sure it is much more interesting but this was a really good book.




NEVER GOT IT! - K. S. Walker Jr. - QUEEN CREEK, ARIZONA, US
Well, first off....the shipping was supposed to take a month and the kicker is......I still have not received the book! So the chances of me ever buying a book from Amazon again or recommending it to someone is nill to none!



Available at Amazon

Cheap "Tommyland" Discount Review Shop

"Tommyland" Related Products


No comments:

Post a Comment